To Burn for All Eternity
Azurin Psion (3), Incarnate (2)
- Str: 12 (1)
- Dex: 14 (2)
- Con: 17 (3)
- Int: 18 (4)
- Wis: 13 (1)
- Cha: 14 (2)
- Fort: 3 + 4 = 8
- Reflex: 2 + 1 = 3
- Will: 1 + 6 = 7
- HP: 36
- BaB: 2
Azurin Racial Abilities
- 30ft Land Speed
- Humanoid (Human)
- Humanoid (Incarnum)
- 1 Extra feat at first level
- Essentia Pool +1
Psion [Nomad] Class Abilities
- Power Points/Day: 19
- Powers Known: 7
- Personal Space:
~You gain an extradimensional storage space within your body. You can access it as a psi-like ability by expending your psionic focus. You may send an item to it or retrieve an item as you wish. The size of the storage space grows with your own power. At 1st level it is equivalent to a belt pouch, at 5th level it equals a sack, at 10th level it is the size of a backpack, at 15th level it is the size of a chest, and at 20th level it is the size of a Medium creature.
~You cannot store anything that has extradimensional properties, such as a bag of holding , within your personal space. Any attempt will fail.
Incarnate Class Abilities
- Aura Good
- Detect Evil
- Soulmelds: 2
- Essentia Pool +1 [Total of 4]
Feats and Skill Tricks
- Azure Talent:
~Once per day you can invest essentia into this feat. You gain bonus power points equal to twice the invested essentia. Once the amount of essentia invested is chosen, it cannot be altered and remains invested for 24 hours.
~If you have the ability to bind a soulmeld to your crown chakra (even if you dont have one currently bound), you gain an additional 2 bonus power points as long as at least 1 point of essentia is invested in this feat.
~You gain 1 point of essentia
- Psicrystal Affinity: Gain a Psicrystal
- Expanded Soulmeld Capacity: When shaping soulmelds; pick one to improve it’s essentia capacity by 1
- Share Soulmeld: At your optioni, any soulmeld shaped by you and currently affecting you can also affect your familiar, animal companion, or mount. The creature in question must remain within 5 feet of you to receive the benefits of the soulmeld until such time as it returns to within 5 feet.
- Practiced Manifester: Your manifester level for the chosen manifesting class increases by four. This benefit can’t increase your manifester level higher than your Hit Dice. Even if you cant benefit from the full bonus immediately, however, if you later gain levels of nonmanifesting classes, you might be able to apply the rest of the bonus. For example, a human 5th-level psion/3rd-level fighter who selects this feat would increase his psion manifester level from 5th to 8th (since he has 8 Hit Dice). If he later gained a fighter level, he would gain the remainder of the bonus, and his psion manifester level would become 9th (since he now has 9 Hit Dice). A character with, two or more manifesting classes (such as a psychic warrior/psion) must choose which class gains the feats effect. This feat does not affect your powers per day or powers known. It only increases your manifester level, which helps you overcome power resistance and increases the duration and other effects of your powers.
- Concentration: 8 + 3 = 11
- Knowledge (Arcane): 8 + 4 = 12
- Knowledge (The Planes): 8 + 4 = 12
- Psicraft: 8 + 4 = 12
- Perception: 8 + 1 = 9
- Use Psionic Device: 8 + 2 = 10
Powers in Detail
- Entangling Ectoplasm: 1 standard action, Close (25 + 5/2 levels), One Medium creature, 5 rounds, no save, no power resistence, 1 power point
~You draw forth a glob of ectoplasmic goo from the astral plane and immediately throw it as a ranged touch attack at any creature in a range. On a successful hit; the subject is covered in goo and becomes entangled. The goo evaporates at the end of the power’s duration.
~Augment: For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power can target one size catagory larger.
- Force Screen: 1 standard action, personal, you, 1min/level, 1 pp
~You create an invisible mobile disk of force that hovers in front of you. The force screen provides a +4 shield bonus to AC (which applies against incorporeal touch attacks since the force screen is a force effect). Since it hoves in front of you, the effect has no Armor Chect penalty associated with it.
~Augment: For every additional 4 pp you spend, the shield bonus to AC improves by 1.
- Grease, Psionic: 1 standard action, Close (25 feet + 5 feet/2 levels), one object or 10 foot square, 1 round/level, PP: 1
- Precognition Offensive: 1 standard action, personal, you, 1min/level
~Your awareness extends a fraction of a second into the future, allowing you to better land blows against your opponent. You gain a +1 insight bonus on attack rolls.
~Augment: You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways:
~1: For every 3 additional power points you spend, the insight bonus gained on your attack rolls increases by 1.
~2: If you spend 6 additional power points, you can manifest this power as a swift action.
- Vigor: 1 standard action, personal, you, 1 min/level, pp:1
~You suffuse yourself with power, gaining 5 temporary hp. Using this power again when an earlier manifestation has not expired merely replaces the older temporary hp with the newer ones.
~Augment: For every additional pp you spend, the number of temporary hp you gain increases by 5.
~ Level 2~
- Control Sound (3pp, 1 standard action, Medium Range, One sound or mixture of related sounds) You shape and alter existing. You can target one sound, such as a person speaking or singing, or a group of related sounds, such as the patter of many raindrops or the tramp of soldiers passing by. A sound as quiet as a snapping finger can be controlled. You can substitute any sound you have heard for the target sound. For instance, you could replace the sound of a dragon’s snoring with the sound of a trickling waterfall. You could change the words of a speaker into inarticulate babbling or into other words entirely (though a speaker generally comes to a halt quickly when he realizes that every word coming out of his mouth is unintended). If you attempt to exactly duplicate the voice of a specific individual, or an inherently terrifying sound (such as a dragon’s roar) you must succeed on a bluff check with a +5 circumstance bonus opposed by the intended listener’s Sense Motive check to avoid arousing suspicion.
You can entirely muffle a noise or magnify a sound to such loudness that it drowns out all other conversation in the immediate area. In this way, you can provide yourself or anyone with a +4 circumstance bonus on Stealth checks.
Alternatively, you can use up the power in an instant. you do this by modulating a sound into a one-time destructive impetus that shatters nonmagical/nonpsionic, unattended objects of crystal, glass, ceramics, or porcelain (vials, bottles, flasks, jugs, mirros, and so forth) in the area.
- Share Pain (3pp, You and one willing creature, or two willing creatures, Touch, 1 hour/level) This power creates a psychometabolic connection between you and a willing subject so that some of your wounds are transferred to the subject. You take half damage from all attacks that deal hp damage to you, and the subject takes the remainder. The amount of damage not taken by you is taken by the subject. If your hit points are reduced by a lowered con score, that reduction is not shared with the subject because it is not a form of hp damage. When this power ends, subsequent damage is no longer divided between the subject and you, but damage already shared is not reassigned.
If you and the subject move farther away from each other than close range, the power ends.
You can manifest this power on two willing subjects, one of which you designate to share its damage with the other.
Soulmelds and Chakra Binds in Detail
- Lifebond Vestments: [Heart]
~You shape incarnum into a fine, long-sleeved robe. It is a solid color (silver if you are good, gray if you are evil, red if you are lawful, or green if you are chaotic) but raw incarnum dances like elegant embroidery at the ends of the sleeves and the hem by your feat
~While wearing the lifebond vestments, you can channel your own life force to heal others. By laying your hands upon a living creature (standard action), you heal a chosen amount of damage in the touched creature up to a maximum of 1 hp per meldshaper level. At the same time, you take damage equal to one half the amount healed (round fractions up). You may not use this ability on any creature more than once/hour.
~Essentia: Every point of essentia you invest in your lifebond vestments adds 5 hp to the limit of healing you can bestow when using the vestments.
- Dissolving Spittle: [Throat]
~_Incarnum forms a metallic blue-green torc around your neck. The ends of the torc resemble black or copper dragons facing each other in front of your throat. A constant bitter taste floods your mouth, but it seems to make the flavor of certain foods more enjoyable (particularly well-cooked meat).
~As a standard action, you can spit a glob of acid at a target within 30 feet. This requires a ranged touch attack to hit and deals 1d6 points of acid damage. Using Dissolving Spittle provokes attacks of opportunity.
~Essentia: Every point of essentia you invest in your disolving spittle increases the damage dealt by 1d6 points
- Soulspark Familiar [Crown; bound]: Create a Soulspark
- Masterwork Studded Leather